We are proud to provide children, teens, and adults with a safe, fun and professional dance and drama ministry that is free from the sensual influences found in many secular performing arts schools. We offer a full program for students 3 years through adult, beginning through pre-professional. The performing arts offered are Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Jazz, Contemporary, Hip/Hop, Acting, Drumline and Youth Musical Theater. We use all varieties of music, everything from classical to contemporary, some produced by Christian Artists and some not. We carefully screen our music for any offensive language, ideas or undertones.
- Acceptance is by the season (September through June)
- All students observe the studio dress code.
- All students take part in the December and June recital.
- Students are expected to attend every class and to arrive on time.
- Absences are considered excused solely based on medical or serious personal reasons and only when the studio is notified in advance. Excused absences may be made up in an appropriate class.
- Withdrawal is by mutual consent and only after written notification to the studio. The date of notification (not the date of absence) is considered the departure date.
Subject to change based on number of registered students
Assignment of Levels and Pointe Work
The teachers, in collaboration with the studio director, make all decisions on the placement of students and the appropriate time for beginning pointe work.
Advancement through the levels is not automatic. Each student’s development as a dancer is individually assessed and tailored to accommodate the different stages of bodily development, coordination, and number of classes taken each week. Regular attendance, concentration, ability to assimilate instruction and level of interest, all contribute to steady growth.